Gather all Belly Dancers in one place for dance fans and customers that need to hire a dancer can easy find .So we are creating the Dancers Book.

Artemis belly dance journey

Artemis is an international bellydancer, choreographer and eventorganizer of OTF Stuttgart Global, an international bellydance Festival with Classical arabic live musicians and performances with fusione and fantasystyles. Artemis has been performes on festivals and private engagements in Germany, Swiss, Austria, Italia, South Africa, Egypt and Spain. Artemis´bellydance style is mix of egyptian and libanes style often performing to arabic live-music. Further Artemis loves to dance the southamerican dance styles. Artemis dance ist very elegant and temperamentfully. www.artemis-events.de www.orientalisches-tanzfestival.de facebook: Artemis Bellydance Art.


Already in the years of childhood showed my affection for music, ryhtm and motion clearly. I loved learning to play the flute, guitar and piano and with the same enthusiasm I went to the dancing classes for children. When I became a teenager I learned together with many others of the same age how to dance standard ballroom dancing.


In due course my passion for oriental music and belly dancing with its fascinating movements appeared.During my time in Greece I became familiar with Greek folklore and the Greek belly dance – called Tsifteteli.

Back in Germany I first learned jazz dance and after this I learned oriental dance from scratch.After 3 years I already started teaching belly dance. Additionally at the same time i successfully completed a education for Belly Dance Teacher.Years ago the former hobby became my profession and since this I teaching Oriental Dance in Stuttgart-City, also holding workshops with high-level choreographies.

Due to continuous further trainings I attended by national and international dancers for oriental dance as well as flamenco. I am possessing a high knowledge about dance in theory as well as in practice. The joy and passion I feel for dancing and teaching transfused to my students. Creativity, interesting classes and didactical knowledge are only a few arguments for my well booked courses.

My favourite style are the Classical Egyptian Style, Raks Sharky and Baladi, as well as fantasy and fusion performances.Since years, Artemis is an international and popular dancer and workshop instructor. She has already performed in countries such as Canada, Israel, South Africa, Egypt / Cairo, Italy, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and in Austria, Serbia and Mallorca.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Bad reputation for belly dance in the Arab world part 2

To complete what I started about the bad reputation of belly dance in Egypt and most of Arabian countries, First part  belly dance bad rep...

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Archive